29 Dec Join the Team!
Work From Home opportunity!
We are looking for dynamic individuals for the Bangladesh team to manage development projects around the world.
Post: Junior Project Manager
· A position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
· Handling foreign projects and clients
· Ensuring projects are running smoothly.
· Following up on project status.
· Preparing presentations, proposals, and project update reports.
· Coordinating with external stakeholders.
· Handling related administrative work.
· Minimum two (2) years of working experience in development project management.
· Experienced in writing project proposals and report for development projects.
· Interested in the context of sustainability
· Good organization and communication skills.
· Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Creative, self-motivated, proactive with a strong sense of responsibility.
· Good Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
· Fluency in English is a must (written and spoken)
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Experience: • Minimum two (2) years of working experience in development project management, content creation, report writing, etc.
To apply, please send your updated CV to “info@suPPPort.org” with an email subject of “Junior Project Manager”.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2022